Laminated glass is produced by permanently bonding two or more layers of glass together with tough layers of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) under heat and pressure, to create a single sheet of glass. When broken, the PVB interlayer keeps the layers of the glass bonded and prevent it from breaking apart.
CSSG laminated glass is a safety glazing materials that is tested by TUV-Rheinland that conform to international standards such as ANSI Z-97.1, BS 6206 and AN/NZS 2208.
- If broken, the glass fragments remain bonded to the interlayer, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- Protection from intrusion.
- Residual load + extraordinary strength + prevention from falling.
- 98% UV-control, one way or another.
- Could withstand bullets, blasts and hurricane.
- An excellent barrier to noise.
- Reduce heat gain from sunlight to lower air conditioning costs.
- Laminated glass is durable, maintaining its color and strength.
- Laminated glass is very easy to install.
- Transparency + visibility.
For roofing, balustrade and skylights where safety is the main concern, anti-thief show cases, For car windows, air craft windshields, large aquarium, Bank, High rise building ,Airport ,Hotel and Jewellery store.
|Specification||Product Size(mm)||Product Thinkness(mm)|
|Type of Process(mm)||Minimum||Maximum||Minimum||Maximum|
|Laminated Glass||300mm x 300mm||2400mm x 6000mm||6.38mm||38mm|
|Color||Clear,Bronze, Dark Blue, Ocean Blue, A Blue, Cld Blue, Green, Light Green, Dark Grey, Light Grey|
Laminated Glass had been test Quality by TUV Rheinland LGA of United State.